Sunday, May 13, 2007

every blog is a reflected image

You don't know me. Even if you know me, you don't really know me. And that's okay. But in this blog page, you will learn about me and I will probably learn about you if you get to know me. And that's more than okay. That's awesome. Every blog is a reflected image of its creator. I am creating something that I wish to be a really big thing. It will share my views as well as my truths. It will touch upon real Truth with a capital T. It will help you and guide you, make you laugh and make you cry. In short, it is a reflection of me. I hope you enjoy it. And now, the two-word sentence that says it all. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.